Friday, September 3, 2010

Christmas

Christmas is around the corner. I am planning the first annual Christmas Party. I am looking for a venue to hold our party and will be asking each family to help plan the event. I feel like our Carnival went very well and would love to have a Festive Christmas Party centered around the children. I have a few ideas for the party but would love to hear your ideas as well. If any of these ideas inspire you let me know, I am looking for someone to head each activity.

Children Gift Exchange (Ensure everyone has a name and determine gift value)
Games (For everyone - Think minute to win it)
Music and Dancing (i.e., chicken dance, electric slide)
Food (Menu planning and food assignments)
Decorations

I will be creating a slideshow of things from this year so if you have any pictures from this year that you would like included please post them on snapfish or send them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!

Payton's Football Schedule

ALL GAMES ARE AT 12:00 PM